Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Inka Seat Covers

Gary&Heather

Gary&Heather

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 199
Hi
Just a quick one does anybody know if the Inka seat covers are compatible with Isofix seats what I mean is if the seat covers are fitted do you have to remove the seat cover to fit a Isofix Child safety seat.

Thanks in advance....:thumb

I don't think they are.
It's been a few years since I used Isofix but there are no slots in the covers at the join at the seat base and back rest. Instead there is a bolster strip built in to the underside of the cover that pops in between the seat base and seat back to secure the cover. Hence...not looking good for Isofix.

No they are not suitable for isofix, depends how much dirt is coming from your kids but we have rolled the upright section (back) bit of the cover on our beach 2 seater bench down to install isofix.

Then when no seat in or seats flat can pull it back on.

Can't find a better solution yet that doesn't cost a fortune!
4912b8c05c4995d228d3875a6085b564.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Hi Melanie
Thanks for that just out of interest is your rear seat cover one piece.

Yes its just one piece, this image shows it fitted correctly.

We could fit a car seat which used a seat belt with the seat covers but found that it tipped sideways when going round corners - this was a Recaro Hero seat so I would stay clear of that model. It was the same in our VW Touran although I don't think the seat covers helped.

IMG_20180714_121909.jpg

IMG_20180714_124233.jpg

Received our seat covers late this afternoon we then received an email from Inka stating that the seat covers for my particular beach which is a three seater bench comes in two separate halves which means it is compatible with Isofix thanks for your input and photos it has been a big help.

Ooh lucky you on being able to use the isofix easily!
Received our seat covers late this afternoon we then received an email from Inka stating that the seat covers for my particular beach which is a three seater bench comes in two separate halves which means it is compatible with Isofix thanks for your input and photos it has been a big help.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Good news!!