Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold InPhase USW300 Under Seat Subwoofer

ChocolateEclair

ChocolateEclair

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
InPhase USW300 Under Seat Subwoofer - clips for tapping in to speaker cables and fuse connector included

£90 inc. delivery or collect from Bures, Essex

Fits under the drivers seat and enhances the standard audio signficantly.

Relatively easy to install - I installed myself in a couple of hours so can offer advice to anyone wanting to undertake the project. Powered by a switched fuse under the steering wheel and tapped in to the rear speaker cables (which are under the driver and passenger seats).

IMG_0428.JPEG

20220930_092149179_iOS.jpg

Are all the connections under the seat?

Hi,

Sorry this is now sold, but yes all the connections you need are under the seats other than the switched power which needs connecting to the fuse compartment under the steering wheel.

Definitely worth getting one as it makes a massive difference to the stock audio.

Nigel

Hi,

Sorry this is now sold, but yes all the connections you need are under the seats other than the switched power which needs connecting to the fuse compartment under the steering wheel.

Definitely worth getting one as it makes a massive difference to the stock audio.

Nigel
As others have said if you connect into the back speaker wires and you tune your speakers to the front you lose the benefit of the subwoofer is there an easy way apart from going into the dash which I'm not keen to do to connect into the front speaker wires and is that a stereo sub or does it just connected to one side?

Last edited:
Back