Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Inside Roof Net.

california kid

california kid

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Hi All.

Wife and I collected our new 204 DSG yesterday, all went well, but I have a question hope someone on the forum would answer for me.
Our previous Cali had a hamick type net across the opening when roof up, of which was left in place all the time when closing the roof.
Our New Cali has the larger net that hooks onto the inside upper section of the roof,as the weather has been
Not to good and organising other things into our California we have not tried it yet.
My Question is can this be left in place when roof is lowered, from the size ect, I do not think it can.
Hoping one of you good people can answer this for me.
Thank you in anticipation.

Alan.

That sounds like the children's safety net I always take it down and store it under the bed

Hi Jeff.

Thank you for your reply, yes totally think you are correct, as I said in my thread our previous Cali had a Hamick type net across the width of the opening was very handy when roof up to store things in.
Unfortunately had to leave it when PX against our New California.
Makes total sense to leave under bed.
Hopefully will be dry tomorrow so we can put roof up and attach our bellows cord. And roof shelve.

Cheers.

Alan.

Clip one of these in the roof. Transporter net from Halford. Put yer wangers and specs in there. This pic is in my old beach. Which was awesome by the way. Now same net in my ocean. Which is even more awesome. Stays there permanently.

20170709_160707.jpg

Back