Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Inside storage for cutlery and gas stove

kave

kave

Vehicle
T6 Beach 4Motion
We have our home built kitchen in the back of our Beach. It works really well in the summer. Now when it gets colde I would like to store about 4 glasses, our casette gas stove and some other items inside the van. I know some of you have built pods with the Ikea Alex, but that is way too big and heavy for me.
Any other ideas? I am considering building a box with drawers that can sit under the table. As you all now floor space is really limited in the van when you are a family of four. Any ideas?

In the winter we use the drawers under the 3 bench seat with plates, mugs and cutlery. I wouldnt be cooking a dinner, only coffee so we keep a jetboil in there.

The cheap aerosol can stoves also fit undwr the bench if you remove the drawer

What about something like these?
or

Not sure where you'd source something like that in Sweden.

Alternatively I see a lot of people use Euroboxes in conjunction with sliding shelves. Not the cheapest option though:

Thanks. I already have a "kitchen" in the back with sliding drawers. We use it very heavily during summer. It's for the colder months I would like to have some ordnung with all the stuff inside.
I will most likely build it myself ontop of the CFX28 fridge.

Thanks. I already have a "kitchen" in the back with sliding drawers. We use it very heavily during summer. It's for the colder months I would like to have some ordnung with all the stuff inside.
I will most likely build it myself ontop of the CFX28 fridge.
Sorry I should have read the original post properly.

Back