Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Insufficient privileges to post...?

Holly Bus

Holly Bus

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Hi. I'd like to post on the for sale site but told I've insufficient privileges ... how do I pass muster..?
Thanks

Hi. I'd like to post on the for sale site but told I've insufficient privileges ... how do I pass muster..?
Thanks
VIP membership?

• Agree
Reactions: Loz
do i need this ? I just want to advertise a brand new 5th seat for sale..?

I cant of the for sales and wants page...

If you join as a VIP member you have access to all sorts of discounts and all the information and help you could ever need plus 10% off club shop purchases if your dealer happens to be a member like mine is you get discount off your servicing
best of all you get to download all sorts you will get your money back on one purchase

do i need this ? I just want to advertise a brand new 5th seat for sale..?
No, you don't need this.
You could sell on eBay but their fees will be about 6% of the Buyers total payment + PayPal fees.

Someone has to pay for this Forum to exist and the VIP Members get these privileges as part of the package.

No, you don't need this.
You could sell on eBay but their fees will be about 6% of the Buyers total payment + PayPal fees.
(for info) Minimum 10% now except on very high value items.....so 10% plus 4% paypal. I can only imagine how much money ebay rakes in an hour.

I cant of the for sales and wants page...
An official answer will be along soon, but from memory, non VIPS can pay to advertise their van for sale, but the non cost (free) selling of accessories is reserved as a perk for VIP members.

If you join as a VIP member you have access to all sorts of discounts and all the information and help you could ever need plus 10% off club shop purchases if your dealer happens to be a member like mine is you get discount off your servicing
best of all you get to download all sorts you will get your money back on one purchase
Thanks. Worth it. All done !