Taff7996

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Just tried to reply to a thread and got INSUFFICIENT PRIVILEGES messege

And yes I am a VIP member

Witch thread ?

Calicap.de thread

Was going to mention that others had issues registering and the Calicap.de had blamed Brexit, no deal scenario

Seems even i have it....
Maybe the starter have accidently did something wrong?
I’m om my Iphone on hollyday in France , wait till a Mod shows up maybe they sort it out
@Martin or @calikev ?

ditto also tried to reply

... same issue regarding Calicap thread
You have insufficient privileges to reply here

We are also experiencing issues with not having permission to view the VIP Lounge. I can perform a search for 'VIP Lounge' then try to follow the link http://vwcaliforniaclub.com/forums/vip-discounts.118/ which was in one of the postings found by the search. However the message 'You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action' appears. We could access the VIP Lounge several weeks ago so has our status changed??

Hi @Russell&Margot do you have VIP membership? I can ask someone to check if you do.

You don’t show as VIP at present but if you believe it’s an error let us know.

We were a VIP member for several years. Perhaps it has lapsed as we would have joined about this time of the year.

I’m unable to reply to messages on the classifieds forum due to insufficient privileges?? Someone please help

Sorry, I think I explained it wrong. I was browsing the “accessories for sale” forum and saw something I was interested in. But I can’t reply to the post or send a message to the original poster. Frustrating