Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Insufficient priviliges

M

majorbooboo

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hiya,
I've just been looking at the 'stuff for sale forum' and it seems that I'm unable to connect with sellers... I get the message: "You have insufficient privileges to reply here". So does this mean I'm unable to purchase stuff from other forum members? Or am I being stupid? Would appreciate some guidance.

Only VIP members.
Join the club by paying a small fee , get full acces to downloads , personal messages , discounts , ....
Helps the club and the forum , no forum runs for free.....

Hiya,
I have exactly the same problem. I wanted to purchase a comfort mattress that was advertised but was unable to reply:headbang:headbang. If anyone can give us a 'heads up' that would be great... oh and by the way I am a VIP member. Hopefully not a stupid one!!
Thanks everyone who contributes this is a fantastic forum.

Hiya,
I have exactly the same problem. I wanted to purchase a comfort mattress that was advertised but was unable to reply:headbang:headbang. If anyone can give us a 'heads up' that would be great... oh and by the way I am a VIP member. Hopefully not a stupid one!!
Thanks everyone who contributes this is a fantastic forum.
It doesn't show VIP Member under your name?

I have saved a fortune bring a VIP, at a guess in excess of £200

My savings so far

Comfort insurance
Cali topper
Club Shop
Cotswold Outdoor
Carpets
Back 2 you tracker
Awning sides
Rich's campsite in Dorset

I'm sure there is more

hallo, excuse for my english, but i think it is comprensible.So, i can't access as vip, every year pay for this, but i don't know how it is possible to access.I have requested some help, but unsuccessfully. Have you some idea?

hallo, excuse for my english, but i think it is comprensible.So, i can't access as vip, every year pay for this, but i don't know how it is possible to access.I have requested some help, but unsuccessfully. Have you some idea?

Hi Pietro, I have sent a message to the moderators, so hopefully someone will get this resolved for you in the next few days.

Hi pietro I have checked and you are correct you should be a VIP this process from paying to becoming a VIP should be automatic so I'm not to sure what happened in this case you are all updated now
Regards kev