Best VW California Dedicated Forum by Miles :)

1. NEXT CLUB MEETS
    Devon Afternoon Meet 23rd March ** This weekend ** Details Here
    Derbyshire Afternoon Meet - 30th March Details Here
    Gloucester Weekend Meet - 17-19 May Details Here

Dismiss Notice

Insurance Price?

Discussion in 'Insurance' started by simon parker, Mar 8, 2019.

1. ArunAlec

ArunAlec VIP Member

Transmission:
    Auto
    Vehicle:
    T5 SE 180
    Year:
    That’s the challenge.... getting someone in the insurance company to answer ..... in writing. I’ve got a while before mine’s due for renewal so I’m going to have a go!

2. ArunAlec

ArunAlec VIP Member

Transmission:
    Auto
    Vehicle:
    T5 SE 180
    Year:
    Just about ready to give up with Admiral. They really don’t want to communicate other than by phone unless you have a policy number.
    Their customer service email response was off hand and concluded by giving me a phone number and “Sorry we can’t help”.

3. ArunAlec

ArunAlec VIP Member

Transmission:
    Auto
    Vehicle:
    T5 SE 180
    Year:
    If you do go with Admiral, once you have a policy number try submitting a query through their website. Be keen to hear how you get on.

4. Big Ted

Big Ted

Transmission:
    Auto
    Vehicle:
    Looking to buy
    Wasn't 100% convinced by Admiral habitation cover, plus once I'd tweaked the policy after adding wife to it, the difference wasn't massive compared to next price.

So have just taken out policy with Just Kampers, lets hope we never need to use it. 11 years of claim free motoring so far & I don't intend to ding the Cali!

• I Like That! I Like That! x 1