Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Interesting modified Beach Layout

Seen similar layouts on a van conversion and they usually go for a rear elevating roof or even side elevating. This looks well executed though.
Often the swivelled driving seats + rear seat can make up into a bed.

.......we know where this is going don’t we children :bananadance2

At the risk of tossing a grenade into the room, isn’t the pic above a Beach converted into what is essentially an full fat camper? Every Beach owners nightmare.......apparently?

At the risk of tossing a grenade into the room, isn’t the pic above a Beach converted into what is essentially an full fat camper? Every Beach owners nightmare.......apparently?

:shocked It's not my nightmare :) I've had both and I like both at the moment we have a beach because that is what we need at the moment and maybe in the future we will go back to an ocean :thumb maybe :bananadance2:bananadance2

Its got one of them fridges that you only realise you
hadn´t locked it when you go around the first left hand bend
and all the stuff ends up on the floor.

They´re great, proper camping issues.

At least no cement dust under the floor and no grey carpet.

Manual roof.
Worth considering for that alone...

Back