Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

interior lights in Coast

S

Sapmi

Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 110
Can someone tell me which interior lights are standard in a VW Coast? Are they dimmable? Are they led- lights? And can you read with them? I understood there are no lights in het pop-up roof and the tailgate.

Can someone tell me which interior lights are standard in a VW Coast? Are they dimmable? Are they led- lights? And can you read with them? I understood there are no lights in het pop-up roof and the tailgate.
Assuming that you don't upgrade the light system, there is a light at the back of the van next to the tailgate opposite the cupboard which i think is effectively the reading light.

The other downstairs lights in the habitation bit are dimmable. There are 6 in all.

There is no light upstairs so you are provided with a bendy light thing that plugs into the 12v socket in the roof for reading upstairs.

We had a T5 which had a similar lighting set up and didn't struggle to read in the van. We have a Coast on order too but chose not to add the lighting pack as it's quite expensive

We never really used the upper lights on our Ocean, does the Coast still have the strip light along the top of the kitchen unit.

Assuming that you don't upgrade the light system, there is a light at the back of the van next to the tailgate opposite the cupboard which i think is effectively the reading light.

The other downstairs lights in the habitation bit are dimmable. There are 6 in all.

There is no light upstairs so you are provided with a bendy light thing that plugs into the 12v socket in the roof for reading upstairs.

Are all the downstairs lights dimmable on the Coast?

My Beach are all on or off.

We never really used the upper lights on our Ocean, does the Coast still have the strip light along the top of the kitchen unit.
Don't believe it does as standard, but is part of the upgrade...

"Interior light concept for Camper ‘Comfort’ in passenger compartment. Includes additional LED lighting in the pop-up roof for the loft bed,
the kitchenette and in the tailgate"

Does the coast have any lights in the wardbrobe and on the front seats ?