Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Internal colours

J

John Slater

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150 4Motion
Having just cleaned the inside after a trip away last weekend I'm thinking (yet again) who thought it was a good idea to put a light grey interior inside the 6.1 Ocean

Hasn't it always been grey since the T4?
So the original question should be: who thought it was a good idea to put a light grey interior inside the T4, T5, T5.1, T6 and T6.1?

Having just cleaned the inside after a trip away last weekend I'm thinking (yet again) who thought it was a good idea to put a light grey interior inside the 6.1 Ocean
The T6.1 is a darker grey on the fabrics and trims. Scuffs on the plastics do show up moreso than on the T6.

The light grey is what attracted us to the California, it felt light and airy, compared with some conversions with dark grey carpets through out (and up the walls) I'll live with a bit of water staining, which can be cleaned up quiet easily, for a van that makes me smile every time I get in it.

Scotch guard all and (I mean all) interior fabrics from new. Easy to keep clean thereafter.

The light grey is what attracted us to the California, it felt light and airy, compared with some conversions with dark grey carpets through out (and up the walls) I'll live with a bit of water staining, which can be cleaned up quiet easily, for a van that makes me smile every time I get in it.
Completely agree. We love the light grey and the spacious feel of it. We've bought the light grey carpets as well and haven't found staining a problem (at least nothing that a squirt of vanish cant't shift!)

Completely agree. We love the light grey and the spacious feel of it. We've bought the light grey carpets as well and haven't found staining a problem (at least nothing that a squirt of vanish cant't shift!)
Must remember to use VANISH and not VARNISH!

Hasn't it always been grey since the T4?
So the original question should be: who thought it was a good idea to put a light grey interior inside the T4, T5, T5.1, T6 and T6.1?
Is it grey? I may need to investigate.

In order of appearance:
T4 = grey
T5 = different colors (grey blue, yellow, ...) very light
T5.1 = grey
T6 = grey
T6.1 = grey

1597003676472.png
1597003835914.png
1597003753646.png
1597003709434.png
1597003882418.png