Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Internal movement sensor

whistlingdogg

whistlingdogg

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
I’ve searched but can’t find the right answer. Camping in my beach the other night and the alarm kept going off. I read that you can describe it with the switch on the pillar but that didn’t work. I later find that you have to open the front door and then press it. All the posts that refer to this say it is useful when leaving dog in car etc but surely you have to do this when camping. Do people either not lock the van or leave keys in ignition?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that if you lock it using the lock button on the drivers door, it locks without the alarm.

I think that if you lock it using the lock button on the drivers door, it locks without the alarm.

Correct.

There are three ways to lock the Cali from the inside.
1. Fob button - locks and deadlocks the van and sets the alarm if the B pillar button is not pressed
2. Door button - apart from locking the driver's door, I don't know what else it does (central locking? deadlock? Alarm?)
3. Rocker lock/unlock button - locks all the doors without the deadlock or alarm

#3 is recommended for overnight sleeping so occupants can escape with two pulls on any inside door handle.

Follow my blog: www.au-revoir.eu

Last edited: