Internal topper in 2007 SE?

BikerGran

BikerGran

Growing old disgracefully
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 174
HELP!!!
Anyone fitted a Calicozy internal topper to a 2007 SE? I'm having all sorts of problems fitting mine and before you tell me there's a video, I know, it was very helpful but it stops just where my problems start!

I couldn't get the bottom part down through the bed at the rear, right in the corners. Had an intelligent 12 year old helper who figured out some the earlier parts, but even his dad couldn't sort the problem.
I'm wondering if that part is different on the later vans as mine's a 2007. It just doesn't seem to fit, there's no instructions about exactly where to place the velcro, then to cap it all, the cutouts for the roof strut don't seem to be in the right place!
We spent a large part of the day trying to get it right but in the end I just had to take it all out again so I could get the roof down because I'm totally exhausted!
I'm really quite a practical person, rebuilt my own motorbike when I was younger and always maintained my own bikes - but this one's got me beat!

cat on back (Mobile).jpg

Need a bit more detail you say camper cozi where did you get it ? Not Brandrup isotop?

No it's the one that the club don't sell any more and I don't want to be too specific as I believe the thread may get pulled if I name names.

Didn't the design of the SE roof change at some point, with the earlier model roof raising higher than the later ones with different strut positions?

That answers my questions Andy is correct the early cali’s roof did open higher
And the Cali cosy was designed for cali’s 2010 onwards