Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Introducing My New Coast

At last ! Fantastic news. You've waited so long with all the additional, unexplained deals. Congratulations. Enjoy!
Thank you Stu@rt we will.
Where are you at with yours ?

Looks lovely. You must be excited and relieved at the same time after such a delay.

Congratulations, what a great colour and the floor looks really classy!! Clever number plate too!! I bet you can’t wait.

Looks lovely, not sure about the floor :Iamsorry but that's down to personnel choice, nice to see you have the larger Davenports which finish your Cali beautifully. I hope you have some fantastic times travelling and exploring or even just sat in it on the drive with a brew.

Build "month" of April, according to the list emailed to dealers. Deliberately resisting the pointless Web chat team, who don't appear to be on the same page.

I agree. Makes such a difference to the interior aesthetics
Sounds like you'll have it for May/June then so for summer!

Looks lovely, not sure about the floor :Iamsorry but that's down to personnel choice, nice to see you have the larger Davenports which finish your Cali beautifully. I hope you have some fantastic times travelling and exploring or even just sat in it on the drive with a brew.
Haha each to their own, you stick with the grey knobbly floor :veryfunny

Haha each to their own, you stick with the grey knobbly floor :veryfunny
Thanks for the kind wishes :)

Thanks, just a bit worried about scratches though !
I think it will hide any scratches quite well as its got lines in the pattern - Ive got a hug rug on mine as its a shame to hide it all - its superb with the oak cupboards - Im busy getting it all equiped & ready for the road - so much to do & still to buy .

I think it will hide any scratches quite well as its got lines in the pattern - Ive got a hug rug on mine as its a shame to hide it all - its superb with the oak cupboards - Im busy getting it all equiped & ready for the road - so much to do & still to buy .
Just looked up hug rugs, they are lovely !

Fantastic that you will shortly have yours... have fun you must be so excited!!. I am not excited at all...but I have watched the malaca highway trips between emden and sheerness 4 times on a shipping tracker (plus watched it coming in on the Skegness webcam) checked each time with vw chat and mines now on the way to the dealer...I think I need to get out more ....oh I can't ..I have spent a fortune on all the accessories that I will never need!

Fantastic that you will shortly have yours... have fun you must be so excited!!. I am not excited at all...but I have watched the malaca highway trips between emden and sheerness 4 times on a shipping tracker (plus watched it coming in on the Skegness webcam) checked each time with vw chat and mines now on the way to the dealer...I think I need to get out more ....oh I can't ..I have spent a fortune on all the accessories that I will never need!
Mine was waiting at the port of Emden for over two weeks according to VW chat, took forever !

Looking closely at the front window screen on the shot of the drivers seat I noticed there is a note stuck on it saying red !2020! I can't help but wonder what that means ? Maybe the dealer has something different to do on 2020 vans compared to 2021 ? Mine must be one of the last 2020 vans out of the factory !

What size did you get please? I love these