Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Introducing myself

C

Chrisab T30EAC

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 199
Hi all, after many years of dreaming about getting a California and thinking it would ever happen, well we’ve done it. 2018 T6 California ocean DSG 204bhp in black (not preferred colour )Hopefully picking her up on 10th April after the dealer has sorted a few issues that I found during testing ,DPF blocked which they are getting chemically cleaned not just blasting it down the motorway ,The usual white scummy deposit on the oil filter cap/pipe which I believe is normal but it’s getting a full service before collecting. Once we have collected I will post some pics.
Chris.

Hi all, after many years of dreaming about getting a California and thinking it would ever happen, well we’ve done it. 2018 T6 California ocean DSG 204bhp in black (not preferred colour )Hopefully picking her up on 10th April after the dealer has sorted a few issues that I found during testing ,DPF blocked which they are getting chemically cleaned not just blasting it down the motorway ,The usual white scummy deposit on the oil filter cap/pipe which I believe is normal but it’s getting a full service before collecting. Once we have collected I will post some pics.
Chris.
Congratulations and welcome, sounds like it’s a sure sign it’s been used on school runs ie short trips for the DPF to need cleaning and a milky oil filler cap Which is condensation.

pictures next Please.

Hi. Thanks. Can’t wait to collect lol. Yeah i thought the same. It’s getting an engine flush and a full service + The chemical clean on the DPF.
I might have a full carbon clean done after I collect it, has anyone ever had this done if so was it worth the cost.

Back