Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Is everyone getting on a ferry?

Victor

Victor

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Just booking Brittany Ferries on their website for October and was greeted by a message saying due to demand I am in a queue !!! I had same with Eurotunnel the other day on their website

BF and I guess others are limiting numbers on their ferries. It’s all explained on their website.

I got the first ferry out of Santander with them on the 1st July, very few on board as only ‘escapees’ from mainland Europe back to U.K.

They are most likely very busy as just released the winter time table. I have booked OK.

We booked DFDS Newhaven / Dieppe for last 3 weeks of August with no issues.

Our son booked to go on the Newhaven /Dieppe ferry tomorrow, about a week ago.

Got to agree, the winter timetable had just been released, and they were afraid it would crash if too many peeps were on it at once

We went back from our home in France to see my folks in Southampton on 7th July for a week, took a bit of patience booking but the ferry was damn near empty going that way. Coming back from Portsmouth to Caen was a wholly different experience, huge queues and delayed departure. Mind you we were off the boat and through PP control in 7 mins which was nice! Maybe the french reg and LHD helps?!

Just booked a few days ago for a super quick trip back this coming Thursday as mum isn't well, but returning here on Sunday. Booking was a doddle to be honest.

Someone told me once that if you log in v early in the morning or around midnight you fly through the web booking process.

Back