Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Is this plastic off Cali?

Mr & Mrs B

Mr & Mrs B

One Life, Live It
Vehicle
Cali now sold
We're away for our first weekend in Cali and having a great (if slightly wet) time. When I went out of Cali this morning I found this plastic on the floor on the offside between the sliding door and rear of Cali. We've looked to see if it's come away from Cali but can't see that it has - it measures about 4.5in across the widest part under the symbols. It was very windy last night so may have blown over from another camper or caravan? Can anyone identify it please?

IMG_2997.jpg

It does not look like a bit that i have seen it on my 2012 SE.

Nothing I've ever seen in our Cali's, my guess is it comes elsewhere.

That is some sort of Locking Tab off a motorhome, probably covering an external services point, electric/water.
Definitely NOT off a California.

Agree. Something that size from a Cali would have a VW logo and part number on it. No logo, not Cali

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks like it is from the bottom of a Dometic portable toilet, its to do with locking in place when used on a boat.

That looks like it is from the bottom of a Dometic portable toilet, its to do with locking in place when used on a boat.
Thanks Les - just been and checked the toilet and yes, it slides into the bottom.

Thank you to everyone for replying about our 'mystery piece of plastic' Les has solved the mystery for us - it's from the bottom of our Dometic toilet - must have fallen out of when Mr B brought it into Cali.

Last edited:
Back