Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Is your Cali for sale mate..NO!

David Eccles

David Eccles

VIP Member
took our Cali out to local viewpoint / walking spot today as needed to take some pics of it and interior for the new (well revamp) VW Camper interiors book...
got back from walking dog to find a crowd :oops:
when we got rid (politely) we set up the outdoor shot (awning, table and chairs and roof up pose)..and then had to deal with three different sets of people who assumed we were doing a for sale shoot and wanted to buy it :eek:
we always had similar sort of thing with our Split but did not expect a new vehicle to generate so much interest!
But we finally managed to take some nice pics :grin:
and actually managed to finally do all the stuff like raise roof, swivel the seats, use the hob etc at last!!!!
now we wish we'd gone out for whole day...time to get the bus packed ready to use at nil notice....

Welcome to one of the joys of owning a Cali David. Get used to it expecially on campsites. :thumb

ditto! get used to it.

Also now the weather is better keep it loaded with snacks, water and gas. We keep it ready to roll even if is is the "car" as well.
Seb

Just walked back to the Car-park yesterday to find a crowd of about 8 hikers around ours....

Pressing themselves up against the privacy glass and looking at the interior. I think I shocked them when I pressed the unlock button as I walked over.

They were very interested in why the door was on the wrong side...as one of them owned an older conversion. It is really interesting to see how many people are interested.

i too regularly have people very interested, one family day out, eating fish n chips in van we had a couple poke their heads in & ask loads of questions....a bit annoying after a while ! :crazy

Back