Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Isle of Man TT Practice Week

B

Bjohnson

VIP Member
Who's on the island this week? Spotted a Cali parked up behind Creg-Ny-Ba as I rode past on my bike

:cool

It was our Cali. We live in the Isle of Man and only got it two weeks ago.

Just joined this site so it's all a new experience for us. We absolutely love our Cali and glad we went mad and got one. Worth having no money for.

Our friends own the farm who's field it was in and run the refreshment tent there. If you are over for TT again would recommend watching in that field. It is free parking & watching and can be accessed by the back road behind the Creg. The food is really good with home made cakes etc and great value as they set up because they were fed up of seeing overpriced rubbish food being available for the bikers & fans.

Can you send me the contact of that place on Man? I would like to go on a motorbike this year.

Hi Slovenia,
I would seriously suggest that you check the ferry availabilty at the isle of man Steam Packet company website before getting toooo excited. TT and Manx Grand Prix are usually booked solid both for arrivals and departures.
This years TT is on the first two weeks of June and NOT last week of May/ first week of June.
Good Campsites at Glenlough farm just outside Douglas and at Peel - Again could be booked out.

Dennis

Hi Dennis

I think you are right and that it has been sold out , but still worth checking.

At the time I asked here at the forum, the ferry was still available. I did not book it as I was worried where to stay when I come on the island.
Thanks.