Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Isle of Skye

Hi
Great photos, not sure if we where on the same site as you’s on skye at the weekend ?

Hi BeagleMum,
I spotted your van in the car park by the river in Betws-y-Coed on 4th September and took a photo of it! I've been wondering who it belonged to ever since. The club badge in the middle of the bumper gave it away.
We were staying at Riverside C&MH site just up the road.
You have certainly covered some ground since then.
Enjoy the rest of your trip and keep posing the pics!

Hi
Great photos, not sure if we where on the same site as you’s on skye at the weekend ?
Hi, just coming to the end of a 3+ week trip around Wester Ross, Mallaig, Eigg, Rum, Skye.
Arrived Skye on Saturday morning but had 3 nights in a lovely B&B which had been arranged prior to purchasing our Beach.
Hope you’re enjoying your trip :)

Hi BeagleMum,
I spotted your van in the car park by the river in Betws-y-Coed on 4th September and took a photo of it! I've been wondering who it belonged to ever since. The club badge in the middle of the bumper gave it away.
We were staying at Riverside C&MH site just up the road.
You have certainly covered some ground since then.
Enjoy the rest of your trip and keep posing the pics!
Yes that was us :) Betws-y-coed is a local favourite spot for us as it’s less than 2 hours journey.
How was the camp site, did you enjoy your stay?

Yes that was us :) Betws-y-coed is a local favourite spot for us as it’s less than 2 hours journey.
How was the camp site, did you enjoy your stay?
Yes, the site was great and very convenient being close to the town. It was a bit of a hike from our pitch to the toilets, especially as it rained most of the time we were there. Such a nice place though.