Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

It’s at the Docks!!

So is it still at the rocks or do you have it now?

some pics of it would be good once you do.

Evening 4x4 Joker.
Arrived at the dealers late on Friday, so PDI this week sometime then directly for ceramic coating which takes approximately 5 days so photos thereafter.

Cheers

If your passing Breeze Poole you may see it there.

Unfortunately I’m over in Europe still, will be in soton and the new forest soon that’s where I’m based. So I’m sure I’ll see you out on the road in it or on a campsite. Will be good to hear what it’s like.
Did you go for 600 or 680

Unfortunately I’m over in Europe still, will be in soton and the new forest soon that’s where I’m based. So I’m sure I’ll see you out on the road in it or on a campsite. Will be good to hear what it’s like.
Did you go for 600 or 680
Funny we will all soon be heading over there and you will be here.

We went for the 600 as suits our purpose nicely, re campsites it does stand out due to roof easy to find on a crowded campsite. But guess you know that.

Is it a 600 4motion, or can you only get that with 680.
The height doesn’t bother me, only thing is you have to remember your not in a 2m cali as everything is the same apart from when it’s windy on a motorway.

will be good to see some pics and get feedback on it.

Well good news, my 600 is awaiting collection/transportation to Breeze in Poole, so possibly here for Friday.
just a little excited.
So what happened, did you get it back from the detailers?

So what happened, did you get it back from the detailers?

Morning,
The 4motion is only available in the 680, Could you email me please.
Will

I went on the German configurator ,wouldn't let me spec a 600 4 motion.

I’m not surprised

It is a 3880kg, but it can be ordered. No problem for those that want one and have the licence to drive it. I would prefer the 3,8t one to be able top drive problem free in Austria, Germany and Switzerland. Most 3,5t campers are overweight anyway.

It is a 3880kg, but it can be ordered. No problem for those that want one and have the licence to drive it. I would prefer the 3,8t one to be able top drive problem free in Austria, Germany and Switzerland. Most 3,5t campers are overweight anyway.
I eventually went got the 3.8t for that reason.

Evening 4x4 Joker.
Arrived at the dealers late on Friday, so PDI this week sometime then directly for ceramic coating which takes approximately 5 days so photos thereafter.

Cheers
Have you ordered a few of the Grand Calis,
this post was Jan 6th.

Have you ordered a few of the Grand Calis,
this post was Jan 6th.
Wish I had the money, alas no VWCC UK advised it was on its way over I tracked the boat only to find on the Monday it was in fact not on board, now turns out that was the last shipment before lockdown.

Will

Wish I had the money, alas no VWCC UK advised it was on its way over I tracked the boat only to find on the Monday it was in fact not on board, now turns out that was the last shipment before lockdown.

Will
That is bad luck.
Im sure that when you do eventually get it - it will
be okay and the time will be right to go and use it. :thumb

I really did think that you were dealing in them. :D:headbang

Will, just catching up on the posts. Sorry to hear that you didn’t get your van before lockdown. Hoping it arrives soon.

Will, just catching up on the posts. Sorry to hear that you didn’t get your van before lockdown. Hoping it arrives soon.
Morning, well it would have been nice even to have it in the drive to explore.

I hope you are both ok and your dog.

Sorry to ask but have a question, does the solar panel charge both batteries, as the question has been raised due to it parked up in a compound for a few months and could damage them if left.

Thanks, and take care.

We are well, thanks.

Regarding charging both batteries, I suspect not (though don’t know for sure). The solar charge controller is an MMPT one, and only has one set of outputs. This means it cannot provide the different charging characteristics for which it is designed to 2 different battery conditions.

We are well, thanks.

Regarding charging both batteries, I suspect not (though don’t know for sure). The solar charge controller is an MMPT one, and only has one set of outputs. This means it cannot provide the different charging characteristics for which it is designed to 2 different battery conditions.
Good to know I will ask them to test them upon handover. thanks for getting back to me. amazing about the retro fitting but great they are doing it, guess you will have to take yours in? What part of the globe are you at the moment.