Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

It’s arrived. Waiting for PDI a bit of paint protection and off we go.

Looks lovely..My Favourite 2 tone and something I would have really considered but was not available when I ordered...enjoy :)

I’m surprised I didn’t know the 2 tone has been ditched I checked the configurator a few days ago and it was still available.

Greetings all.
I was wondering if anyone has come across a protective cover for the cali with a clear screen on the roof so solar panels can still do their magic. Or have converted a normal one to allow this.

I’m surprised I didn’t know the 2 tone has been ditched I checked the configurator a few days ago and it was still available.
Silver / Blue is still available, all the other two tones are NLA

Greetings all.
I was wondering if anyone has come across a protective cover for the cali with a clear screen on the roof so solar panels can still do their magic. Or have converted a normal one to allow this.
Get a rainbow screen roof wrap or a comfort one from this shop . That will do the job

20230117_100051.jpg

Sorry I didn’t explain myself very clear. I want to cover the entire van when I’m not using it. I had the solar panels fitted because I don’t use the van very often.