Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

It’s here

Javier Millan

Javier Millan

J_South
Vehicle
T6 Beach 4Motion
After many years of thinking and saving money, it’s finally here.
Spent my first night up in Sierra Nevada national park for a quick snowboard session. Forgot my plates, pans, pillow and many more stuff that am too embarrassed to mention.

4682A48A-2638-43E7-AFA4-5821F7D8EA1E.jpeg

B2B1A084-8855-49D1-AA38-B3215CFBA746.jpeg

752DE248-5CBD-49E1-B63A-126E2D259285.jpeg

DE4A6225-334D-4068-A2A6-1DB69B071EC2.jpeg

Wow! What a way to start your adventures :bananadance2

Great stuff !
It's not about what you forget ....it's all about what you did !
Supberb views...:thumb

Thanks for sharing those awesome pictures!
It seems we got more and more snowboard fans hereHappy camping!

Welcome, lovely photos, keep them coming, always nice to see great photos with calis in them :)

Fantastic pictures, happy adventures!!

Great photos. I like your steel wheels.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

A picture is worth a thousand words, or something llke that. Yours really sums up what owning a Cali should really be all about. Wonderful!

Thanks for sharing those awesome pictures!
It seems we got more and more snowboard fans hereHappy camping!
kind words ref. Photos. Yes I am a snowboard fan, if only I had a Cali in my late teens.

Thanks
A picture is worth a thousand words, or something llke that. Yours really sums up what owning a Cali should really be all about. Wonderful!
Thank you for your comment. It’s an expensive pice of kit and I intend the get the most out of it. Rest days for this van are going to be rare.

A
Were in Granada in May for my sisters wedding, will keep an eye out for you, looks amazing
A trip to Sierra Nevada national park is highly recomeded. There’s even a car park for motor homes which costs 10euros a night. You have the “albergue juvenil” right next to the car park, you can shower and hv dinner for under 10 euros. Give us a shout if you require further info. Saludos.