Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

It's arrived!

PhilipGG

PhilipGG

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
it arrived last Friday in time for the bank holiday weekend and are really pleased with it. The Matt black side rails were damaged when SMG unpacked them so it has to go back to have them fitted.

It turns out that the Cali is also an excellent triathlon support vehicle. Easy bike transportation and somewhere warm for me and my friends to sit and chat after a freezing opener to the season
Last Sunday near Maidstone.

We camped for our first night Sunday near the Bluebell railway in East Sussex at a nice campsite called WoWo (Washbourne Farm) and that went really well. I think my four year old daughter has set the world record for the number of times someone has climbed up and down from a Cali roof in one day. Not much sleep was had due to over excited children but it was all great fun. We planned for our dog to sleep in his cage in the awning but he set up camp between the bed and front seats by the heater vent and refused to move so that's his position confirmed for ever. He's no mug.

Photo below. A bit dirty after camping.

Cheers

Philimage.jpg

Good to see you got off the mark quickly; I'm embarrassed how little I've used my Cali and winter is well on the way in NZ with a week of storms - 500mm of rain in 24 hours in Fiordland!

Good tip is to put your spec in your signature.

Andy

Looks great with the front spoiler, is it a little lower too?
My black lab slept in the same position with his face pointed at the heater too when we camped on the weekend, his ears where very sweaty but that didn't deter him lol

Fantastic news.
The van looks stunning great colour and I like the sportline sloiler too.

Nice one. It's black? looks dark grey in the picture

Looks great with the front spoiler, is it a little lower too?
My black lab slept in the same position with his face pointed at the heater too when we camped on the weekend, his ears where very sweaty but that didn't deter him lol
Hi Rippers. Yes I had it lowered on the VW lowering kit wasn't sure it was worth it for about 30mm but I think it sits better. Not sure If the 18 inch wheels help as well but I guess they are the same overall diameter as the 17's just with less rubber.

Old thread I know but has anyone had grounding issues with the sportline spoiler, particularly PhilipGG as see you do Triathlon, my wife does Triathlon and I do MTB and some of the car parks (in the loosest sense) are a bit uneven and worried about fitting a front spoiler, it has also been dropped 30mm, cheers Justin