Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

It's arrived

Thelovewalrus

Thelovewalrus

I
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Yippeee!!! I've been informed by James Daniels at Eurovans that my T6 ocean arrived late Friday pm. He's just off out to the workshop to record a walk round video to show me. Very happy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yippeee!!! I've been informed by James Daniels at Eurovans that my T6 ocean arrived late Friday pm. He's just off out to the workshop to record a walk round video to show me. Very happy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Another Surrey Cali....exciting times!

Wow, build week 4 and delivered at the end of week 5... :shocked That's a quick turnaround!

Ours goes into build this week (in theory) and I would be over the moon if it was in Preston by next Friday!

So pleased for you after all this wait:bananadance2

Mine was week 4 build too but heard nothing today - be on the phone in the morning!!:thumb:thumb

Mind you, I would like to delay until 23rd Feb in any event as this is a special persons Birthday:D

So pleased for you after all this wait:bananadance2

Mine was week 4 build too but heard nothing today - be on the phone in the morning!!:thumb:thumb

Mind you, I would like to delay until 23rd Feb in any event as this is a special persons Birthday:D
Hi Jabba thanks it must have been before week four maybe 0ne or two too get here now.

Hi Jabba thanks it must have been before week four maybe 0ne or two too get here now.
I'm guessing you are right LDub. I have learnt to be patient, the VW schooling on this front is world class;)