Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

It's arrived

SteveH

SteveH

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
IMG_20170514_135352.jpg
We picked up our Beach on Friday and I wanted to give a big shout out to Clive at the Birmingham Van Centre. We placed our order at the start of March and hunkered down for a long wait due to the fact that our vehicle wouldn't be arriving until September. Sometime between then and now Clive managed to re-spec one of their vehicles already at the pre-build stage and here we are. The delivery was faultless and he took us through all of the features such as the roof, swivel seats, etc. that I had read could be problem areas. During the build he kept us informed every step of the way. One of the few times I have ever left a car/van showroom feeling relaxed and happy. Here we are during our first day trip to the beach (in our Beach ;)) for a cuppa.

Great stuff , let the good times roll-on!

Excellent! Clive gets my shout too for when he supplied our new Ocean back in February. Very competent.:thumb
By the way! Welcome :welcome

:welcome to the Beach by the Beach from an Ocean by the Sea. Camper van by the sea just so right.:thumb

:thanks to all for the warm welcome. I feel a weekend away coming on :)

And warm it is indeed ....we got 25deg celcius and more today in Belgium!

You could go to the Brean sands meet ...ideal to get to see full fat Cali's on display and chat to owners....
I will not be there :(

We would have loved to have done the Brean Sands meet but decided to do something more local for our first weekend so Cannock Chase it is. It's going to rain all weekend and we don't care.