Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

It's arrived!

Congratulations. Looks smart in this white.

Does look nice. Nose looks rounded in this image.

Beautiful and congratulations.

Looks fantastic. I've just ordered two white ones with those wheels. Wasn't sure before but now I've seen yours they look fab! Hope you enjoy it and she brings you many happy adventures.

Fantastic! Looks very smart.
Ours has been delayed by 8 weeks :(

I nearly went for white but went for silver instead. The white looks amazing. Such an exciting time... (don’t forget to download the checklist and go through everything at handover!). And post more pics...

Oh no! Have they given a reason?
I was surprised to get the call today as wasn’t expecting until early March.
Just one of the options we ordered has been delayed. Let's not detract from your excitement though, awesome looking van. We need a full video review please!!! Especially of the infotainment system. Any plans for the first trip?

Just one of the options we ordered has been delayed. Let's not detract from your excitement though, awesome looking van. We need a full video review please!!! Especially of the infotainment system. Any plans for the first trip?
Well on the plus side you get a 20 plate and a chance for nicer weather for your first trip so not all bad ;)
I think the first adventure will be on the drive. We’ve got a very excited 2 year old that just wants to “sleep up top” :) after that we‘ll probably head south to the coast through New Forest. Find somewhere to make some lunch and practise being Campervan owners! This is a first for us so lots to learn I’m sure.

Wow, looks amazing. You are going to have so much fun.

Sweet. Let the fun begin.

What's the black aerial on the front roof panel?

Sweet. Let the fun begin.

What's the black aerial on the front roof panel?
Wow hope you enjoy your new van, looks great in white.

Maybe the radio will work better with the aerial there.

Looking good. We also ordered our 6.1 from Marshalls Reading and being built this week I am told. Hope you have many happy trips...

View attachment 54674
Finally our first Cali has arrived!!
T6.1 Ocean. Collecting from Marshalls Reading this weekend. Let the family adventures begin!!
Cannot wait Mr O. Little man can't wait to sleep up top (although I'm sure he thinks that means he's sleeping ON top with the stars and moon!) and wifey can't wait for the adventures and lifelong memories with her boys.
THANK YOU X