Its great to be here!

Nimrod

Nimrod

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Hi All.

Just a quick introduction…
My wife and I have recently just purchased our second Cali, which is our 3rd VW Van in total…

Our 1st Van was a LWB Blue Transporter Panel Van I had to help us with our building projects at the time. On occasions we would kit it out with a double bed in the back, (£89 from Homebase!!), and go off camping. We even took it to the F1 at Spa Francorchamps in 2010 – what an amazing experience that was, back when the cars were LOUD!!!! :Stig

After that, (and because we had fallen in love with VW’s), we treated ourselves to a beautiful Silver Berghaus, which we just loved!! Unfortunately though, we had a few problems and when the warranty expired, we decided to let it go. :sorry

That was a few years ago, and having missed the scene since then, we have now decided to do it all over again!! So our new bus is a 2016 T6 204 4Motion DSG, and what a lovely vehicle it is!! Drives beautifully and looks stunning. :)

We have spent the last couple of months going to as many events and campsites as we can – all helped with the most amazing summer weather that I can remember!

Anyway, that’s us. I’m delighted to have found this forum and hope to chat and maybe even meet some of you good folk during the coming months / years!!

All the very best, Cheers!
:cheers
Ade

Welcome on board Ade. Wishing you many miles of smiles and fun.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Welcome any pictures of the latest van?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome allong ,
No VW newbie ...:thumb
I've been to Spa F1 sevral times (also other F1 races in France and Monaco ) been a while guess now they indeed sound a bit like a cart...

:welcome and yee, agree, what a brilliant time to get a cali with this weatger!! Happy adventures

Thanks everyone for your kind comments and welcomes! Sorry for the slow reply, but our feet literally haven't touched the ground for the past few weeks.

In fact, we have just returned from a very soggy MotoGP, which some will know, was cancelled due to the rain. Very disappointing, but the Silverstone Woodlands campsite was Fantastic!, so we had a lot of fun anyway!

Cheers all