Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

It's my first time..............!

E

EdVW2018

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hello I have just joined the VW club, I have a 2018 Ocean in grey, with some highline alloys in grey with winter tyres on, the summer ones are still silver. I love it. The first owners have looked after her and only done 12k miles mainly in France. I have ventured to Masham and did the Dales and planning a French trip asap.

I assume mine is similar to others with only a couple of areas to sort; sink glass shakes a lot as the metal clasp has widened and the rear roller door has stretched a little, otherwise all as should be.

Great to be on here and looking forward to joining in

Ed

Hello I have just joined the VW club, I have a 2018 Ocean in grey, with some highline alloys in grey with winter tyres on, the summer ones are still silver. I love it. The first owners have looked after her and only done 12k miles mainly in France. I have ventured to Masham and did the Dales and planning a French trip asap.

I assume mine is similar to others with only a couple of areas to sort; sink glass shakes a lot as the metal clasp has widened and the rear roller door has stretched a little, otherwise all as should be.

Great to be on here and looking forward to joining in

Ed
Enjoy @EdVW2018

Welcome

Duct tape will support the roller door.

you might find the clear rubber buffer feet have migrated from the underside of the glass top causing the rattle.

Enjoy.

Back