Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T4 PopTop
ive been busy this afternoon fitting my numberplate and bike rack
testing it out

photo bike.jpg

Looks good! Nice bike too.

My main bike is a HT Stumpjumper with every single bit (except the frame) upgraded. Now sub 22lbs and a great racing machine! I try and avoid telling my OH what I've spent on it... ;)

You sound like a serious mtb er. I like to ride and just wanted a half decent mtb
Lame stuff I know

I've got an awesome MTB. Shame I am a fat bast and very unfit... ;-)

Calikev said:
You sound like a serious mtb er. I like to ride and just wanted a half decent mtb
Lame stuff I know

I'd say "slightly serious"

Night ride a lot, did one off road tri with it (somehow won it but not sure how) but don't race much. Hoping to MTB race a bit more this year. Tend to use the road bike for triathlons as most have on road rides - a very modest Specialized Allez Elite with NO upgrades!!

Taking it easy isn't lame at all; I'm just a bit of an exercise bore - I do injure myself a lot though which isn't very handy.

How was the rack to fit? Might have to look at getting one too - not sticking muddy bikes in the new Cali!

It was very easy to fit it hooks over the tailgate then tightens with an Allen key to each corner. Top job.

anyone looking for a bike rack it might be worth contacting SMG as they are doing an offer on them along with a few other bits.

Todays top tip: When lowering the roof, with bikes on a rack, always make sure handlebars are not caught under roof.. it can get messy.

I've just spent the morning playing with bits......including taking off the bike rack! Pretty straight forward once I'd gotten over the fear of doing some damage!!
Last time I had one for the tailgate it was almost thrown on in the end; but that was an F-reg Fiat Panda.....my last new car!

Back