Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Jackyards Seat Covers for T6 Beach with triple-bench + single mid-row in blue/white stripe

rupertpoon

rupertpoon

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
For sale a set of used Jackyards seat covers for the 5-seat California Beach T6, plus one cover for a middle-row seat. Bought in 2020, we are now selling our beloved T6 Beach so these need to go! They are in an azure blue with white contrast stripe. In brief they cover the two front seats with white VW logo (including head-rests and arm-rests), the rear 3-seater bench and also a single middle-row seat. They are made out of water-resistant sail fabric which is very tough. The two front seat covers do have a rear pocket.

Because they have been properly used, there are a few stains which you can see on the pictures, but I am hoping a good wash with a biological detergent will get rid of these. The covers should also fit later model T5 with the new shape head-rest and T6.1's.

I am selling for £350 for the front-seats and rear-bench set. £80 for the middle-row seat cover. I can cover standard postage within the mainland UK. Or you can pickup from Nottingham.

Pictures taken today, before wash:

IMG_4251.JPEGIMG_4252.JPEGIMG_4253.JPEGIMG_4257.JPEGIMG_4254.JPEGIMG_4255.JPEGIMG_4256.JPEG

Old picture of single mid-row seat-cover:
IMG_1663.JPEG