Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Jackyards Seat covers question

Smiffy4bikes

Smiffy4bikes

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Can anyone tell me if the Jackyard seat covers can be left on the rear bench seat when making up the bed please?

I have the new VW waterproof ones with “Ocean” embroidered on them, they look great and work really well, however..... You can't fold the headrests back properly as the rear of the covers are too tight to allow the headrests to sit back in the recess.

So, this is a bit of pain if you like to retract the headrests to improve your rear vision, and, no good at all if you want to leave the covers on all the time as you can't make the bed up properly. Taking them on and off isn’t a five minute job either.

Thanks in advance peeps...:thumb

The Jackyards ones I have stay on 100% of the time. The headrests are separate pieces. No problems leaving them on when using as a bed. :thumb

We've got the same seat covers with the Ocean embroidery and our rear bench seat has gone fine. Admittedly, we've only put the downstairs bed down twice but there haven't been any issues. Are you sure they've been fitted correctly?

They were fitted by the dealer.

I’ll have another look in the week and see if there’s any more tolerance in them.

Thanks for the replies everyone ;)