Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
scraynes

scraynes

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 174
Hi All,

Just trying to understand if there would be any interest in having a local meet up for those of us that live in Jersey next Year?

I notice that the forum are happy to help, but in the meantime I am just trying to work out if there are enough of us interested.

I'm thinking of a May weekend if we can at Rozel in upper field with views out towards Les Ecrehous - but ideas are of course welcome.

Just drop a note below if you'd be interested.

Hi Scraynes,

I was always under the impression that Motorhomes ( inc the California ) were not allowed to travel by Ferry to Jersey.
Perhaps you could clarify /confirm.

If the rules have relaxed/changed I'd be interested - as long as ferry costs are reasonable.

Hi Scraynes,

I was always under the impression that Motorhomes ( inc the California ) were not allowed to travel by Ferry to Jersey.
Perhaps you could clarify /confirm.

If the rules have relaxed/changed I'd be interested - as long as ferry costs are reasonable.

Motorhomes and campers are allowed in Jersey, They are restricted to 2.3m width. You'll need a permit (free) and that will explain that whilst you're free to drive around during the day, you much return to a registered campsite in the evening.

At the moment wild camping it not permitted except for one small car park in St Ouen's bay that's a favourite with the surfers.

Ferry crossing is With Condor Ferries from Poole or Portsmouth.

Regards,

Spencer