Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Joining the cali herd from Belgium

J

Jo_elektro

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hello fellow Cali campers.

Me and my girlfriend just bought a 2nd hand low-millage T5 Ocean with all the bits and trims and are over the moon about it :) .
Already did a 1 day test sleep-in at the Belgian coast and planning to do a longer holiday to Norway this summer.
I got a lot of information of this site even before becoming a member and looking forward to find and share even more in the years to come.

Sincerely,

Jo

Hello fellow Cali campers.

Me and my girlfriend just bought a 2nd hand low-millage T5 Ocean with all the bits and trims and are over the moon about it :) .
Already did a 1 day test sleep-in at the Belgian coast and planning to do a longer holiday to Norway this summer.
I got a lot of information of this site even before becoming a member and looking forward to find and share even more in the years to come.

Sincerely,

Jo

Mooooooo

Let’s have a picture :welcome:bananadance2

Welcome to the club.
Looking at your picture showing that wonderful sky during your visit to the beach, it looks like the weather gods were on your side for your first trip out, let's hope it will continue for the rest of your adventures.

Welcome allong !

OOoh!! A sand connoisseur you are ;) .
Spot on.
:Grin Our Petit Pays with his poor 67km of coast has unfortunately so few places where you can reach the beach with the van.
So do share them when you find more beauty spots:

Welcome!
...If you'll allow me to join in this conversation, not a 'true' Belgian, but have been living here for 20 years:cheers
Must admit we prefer going to the Dutch coast, more to do with avoiding traffic on the E40... But we usually find somewhere nice over there without going too far...
Happy camping!

Welcome!
...If you'll allow me to join in this conversation, not a 'true' Belgian, but have been living here for 20 years:cheers
Must admit we prefer going to the Dutch coast, more to do with avoiding traffic on the E40... But we usually find somewhere nice over there without going too far...
Happy camping!
The dutch coast is a bit easier on the eye but I have the impression tha the Dutch are a little 'anal' when it comes to wild camping (or just parking for the day on a nice spot).
We are pretty new to this mobile experience and are still learning :)

i'm soon to be joining this club. (july delivery date) Brussels based for the last 20 years too....

quick question: have any of you managed to use app connect with an android phone in this country?

Back