Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Just joined this club

N

Nick Thorne

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 174
Just joined this club- Hi all I am Nick Thorne my wife Sheila and I just joined and look forward to getting out in our California when lock down ends. We only bought it about 4 weeks ago so haven't managed to experience the great outdoors as yet! We live in Berkshire. Thanks Nick

Welcome to the club, I’ll be the first to say at we like pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A warm welcome Nick and Sheila - from from one Berkshire resident to another. Yes, all of us are waiting for this lockdown to end. Until then, sleep in it over the weekends enjoy.

Just joined this club- Hi all I am Nick Thorne my wife Sheila and I just joined and look forward to getting out in our California when lock down ends. We only bought it about 4 weeks ago so haven't managed to experience the great outdoors as yet! We live in Berkshire. Thanks Nick
:welcome

Welcome Nick and Sheila! We’re itching to get out for the first time this year. We’ve got a 2 year old and she LOVES sleeping in the van.
We’d planned a trip at the end of March then lockdown hit. But I don’t mind If it helps us do our bit.

congrats on your new van, all the best.

Welcome to the club,
One warning, the forum can become very addictive, but in a good way, " We are are family "