Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Just ordered a Beach

Ask anything you need, don’t make an expensive mistake
good luck

Thanks! Going to go through all the options again in the morning and will post again before we order Could I ask is it one full drawer under the three seater bench or two?

The ACC was completely knocked out. I had to drive all the way back to the UK with no cruise control at all.

The 25,000 miles was a 375 day tour of Europe with my wife, two toddlers (2 & 3) a border collie and her 9 month old pup. We experienced much from 11 nights without the sun setting in the Norwegian and Finnish Arctic to Christmas Day on a Sicilian beach.

Just wow (to pretty much all of that)

Thanks! Going to go through all the options again in the morning and will post again before we order Could I ask is it one full drawer under the three seater bench or two?
Three, one under each seat

130DCE8E-7FBD-4988-B606-8D75778EFA89.png

Capacity can be Increased via IKEA plastic trays ( search the forum)

Hi LIL just spotted you are also based in Ireland- do you mind me asking me where you are ordering your Beach? Also if you are thinking of selling the extra seat (when you get it:)) I’d be very interested as we are getting the 3 seat bench seat we can’t order the extra seat, and really need one:)
Hi there! Frank Keane motors in Liffey Valley- they’re sound. They let us know when they were getting a vehicle in so that we could have a look (we had booked a few nights in a van over midterm but Lockdown II knocked that on the head so we just took the plunge and ordered). Certainly if we sell the seat I’ll let you know- we’ll probably wait for it to arrive to see how it works. (And hopefully we’ll not be wanting to sell the vehicle itself!)
We’re hoping ours will arrive before March (before the VAT goes back up to 23%) but sure it’ll arrive when it arrives. Where are you ordering yourself?

Hi there! Frank Keane motors in Liffey Valley- they’re sound. They let us know when they were getting a vehicle in so that we could have a look (we had booked a few nights in a van over midterm but Lockdown II knocked that on the head so we just took the plunge and ordered). Certainly if we sell the seat I’ll let you know- we’ll probably wait for it to arrive to see how it works. (And hopefully we’ll not be wanting to sell the vehicle itself!)
We’re hoping ours will arrive before March (before the VAT goes back up to 23%) but sure it’ll arrive when it arrives. Where are you ordering yourself?
Lockdown is a dose We’re in Cork so hoping to order from Blackwater Motors. Wow March for delivery! Better get ordering, hadn’t realised about the VAT!! Thanks for the tip!
What colour did you go for?

Lockdown is a dose We’re in Cork so hoping to order from Blackwater Motors. Wow March for delivery! Better get ordering, hadn’t realised about the VAT!! Thanks for the tip!
What colour did you go for?

A dose is right ! So great to have a van in Cork - so many gorgeous areas to visit without even leaving the county (we‘re in Dublin, not quite the same scope here!)
Mojave "beige" for us. We saw that colour at the dealers and really liked it (it's a kind of chameleon-esque, depends on the light). Great to see @Perfectos photos, which are lovely.

A dose is right ! So great to have a van in Cork - so many gorgeous areas to visit without even leaving the county (we‘re in Dublin, not quite the same scope here!)
Mojave "beige" for us. We saw that colour at the dealers and really liked it (it's a kind of chameleon-esque, depends on the light). Great to see @Perfectos photos, which are lovely.
Any news on a delivery date for you van ?

Recent update was that it is going into build on Monday week (which is just a week later than what we told when we ordered, in November). The dealer expects delivery early May.

Which reminds me - I must look into insurance !

What about you - any news?

Recent update was that it is going into build on Monday week (which is just a week later than what we told when we ordered, in November). The dealer expects delivery early May.

Which reminds me - I must look into insurance !

What about you - any news?
Oh fingers crossed all goes according to plan!!

Ours was brought forward to build week 8 instead of 9 so thought we would have it end of March! But there was a delay with the ship. It was supposed to be on a boat either 6th April or 16th so don’t really know ‍♀️. Hopefully end of April

Oh fingers crossed all goes according to plan!!

Ours was brought forward to build week 8 instead of 9 so thought we would have it end of March! But there was a delay with the ship. It was supposed to be on a boat either 6th April or 16th so don’t really know ‍♀️. Hopefully end of April
Happy days that yours has been built! Delays not so good obviously, but end of April would be great.

Were you told if they're transported across the UK or do they come direct to Ireland?

Happy days that yours has been built! Delays not so good obviously, but end of April would be great.

Were you told if they're transported across the UK or do they come direct to Ireland?
They didn’t say. I think they come directly into Dublin ?!? but I’ll ask when I’m talking to them next and let you know.

Reactions: Lll
Back