Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Just picked up a 2019 California Ocean, very excited

M

Mr D 789

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Good afternoon you lovelies!
We’ve just picked up our new California Ocean, (based in UK) we are super excited about it! So many plans and adventures ahead of us. Just wanted to say hi! before we pick your brains on basically everything . Enjoy the balmy weather! Big love X

Welcome, you need to share pics !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:welcomeAre you and Mrs D-333 one in the same? Enjoy your bus you have made a great choice.

Welcome Mr and Mrs D333. Everyone in the club is very helpful, Old threads are very useful for getting answers to questions already asked. I typed a question into google and an answer from Welsh gas from the forum was the first hit. Hope you have some great adventures PS some members love emoji’s and a bit of banter.

Welcome Mr and Mrs D333. Everyone in the club is very helpful, Old threads are very useful for getting answers to questions already asked. I typed a question into google and an answer from Welsh gas from the forum was the first hit. Hope you have some great adventures PS some members love emoji’s and a bit of banter.
Thank you! Who doesn’t love an emoji or a bit of banter ?

The thing is with a VW California you NEVER stop learning...Everyone is different and everyone has different opinions.You will love things that others hate..It’s par for the course...And the VW California is the camper van that people look at and ask you questions about... not the £150,000 motor home..

Back