Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Just pressed the button on a beach

P

PJ1974

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Beach camper 150
Hi all. We have just taken delivery of a nearly new California beach in ascot grey. We had been considering one for a while and decided to go for it in time for enjoying 2024 and beyond! We are based in Devon and plan to use it for family weekends away and the odd holiday abroad when schools out! My 5 year old is obsessed with using the pop top as his playroom and loving it. Looking forward to getting to know more about the lifestyle and how to get the best out of our new toy!

Congrats and welcome to the forum! You'll love the ownership no doubt.

Theres a wealth of knowledge on here so do shout if you have any questions. :)

Thank you Camperfam. Just debating what prtable fridge to buy at the moment so suggestions welcomed? I’m sure I will have many more questions!

Thank you Camperfam. Just debating what prtable fridge to buy at the moment so suggestions welcomed? I’m sure I will have many more questions!

These are great and will also fit under the MFB in the boot, and don't use that much power; will carry enough for a family trip. Works well with a slide out boot tray.

We also have solar panels on the roof, so have not needed EHU for past 3 years at any site, even with fridge running 24/7 whilst parked on the driveway.

Thanks for the fridge recommendations. I have ordered the cfx3 35. Hoping to get away for our first weekend soon so will be handy to have this.