Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Just seven more sleeps...

Thats brilliant news........you have a LOT of patience!!! Looks identical to mine, which is still, alas, in Germany.... By the way, how long was the DVLA delay ?

Or is it Starlight Blue ? Either way looks stunning....
(I am a VIP member now so PM me and I'll let you know the contact at VW who has been helpful).

Patience, yes, but getting a fantastic deal ;)

Starlight Blue. Not a fan of those wheels but that is for another day! DVLA - I am not waiting another month, or two, so we are going to register it online as whatever! Don't care, not waiting any longer otherwise it will be Christmas!

I bet you’ll be in bed early every night California Dreaming :bananadance2 :pinkbanana :bananadance2 :cool:o_O:Stig:rolleyes::cheers

:welcome Not often I choke on my wine, but 48 weeks... Congratulations :bananadance2

I love the colour same as mine. In the sun it looks stunning.

And I thought 3 weeks to get the papers straight for a stock vehicle was a long time... :oops:

(I am a VIP member now so PM me and I'll let you know the contact at VW who has been helpful).

Patience, yes, but getting a fantastic deal ;)

Starlight Blue. Not a fan of those wheels but that is for another day! DVLA - I am not waiting another month, or two, so we are going to register it online as whatever! Don't care, not waiting any longer otherwise it will be Christmas!
I’m with you on the wheels .
but the van looks beautiful and even better you actually got a picture of YOUR van at last !!!!!!!
And it still has the door protector after sitting wherever for so long (a good sign it’s not been shunted about)

:welcome Not often I choke on my wine, but 48 weeks... Congratulations :bananadance2
Yep. Our T6 order was effectively written off whilst on the transporter from Sheerness. This vehicle was made before Christmas! Anyway, hopefully from next Friday all will be good.

Yep. Our T6 order was effectively written off whilst on the transporter from Sheerness. This vehicle was made before Christmas! Anyway, hopefully from next Friday all will be good.
Every cloud

My Cali (build week 7) has now suddenly appeared out of nowhere (ie a muddy field in Germany !) and is on the Malacca Highway on it's way to Sheerness !! Gone from nowhere to on the ship......so excitef
Best news I have heard today! Awesome!

My Cali (build week 7) has now suddenly appeared out of nowhere (ie a muddy field in Germany !) and is on the Malacca Highway on it's way to Sheerness !! Gone from nowhere to on the ship......so excitef

Great news to hear Cali’s starting to move now, did your dealer update you or VW live chat?