Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale JustKampers Luxury Breathable Van Cover (SWB) VW T6 - almost new £100

LadySmiff

LadySmiff

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Almost new, only used for a few weeks last winter - once we got the bike rack fitted it no longer covered the van! £100 collection from Maidstone area (Kent) or reasonable offers!

Happy to courier if you're happy to pay for it :)

Screenshot 2020-09-24 at 16.17.40.png

MANUFACTURER DESCRIPTION:
Breathable van cover made with 3 layers of high water resistant (not waterproof) and breathable polypropylene non woven fabric. This material is designed to have good ventilation to release trapped in moisture and heat, and to help protect your van against the suns UV rays. The addition of a full length under vehicle securing strap and rain flaps on all the zips make the Luxury van cover the best value van cover on the market. The Luxury van cover helps to protect your treasure from the elements, dust, sunlight, bird droppings and so much more. It has an all round elasticated hem, with three under vehicle adjustable securing straps (one lengthways and two widthways) and four door openings to allow for both front doors and either LHD or RHD sliding doors to be opened. The door zips have rain flaps to provide extra protection, all door openings have ties to help you air your vehicle in winter storage.

Last edited:
O

Owen Rees

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
Did your van have an exterior wind out awning fitted. We have an Ocean T6 with a fixed standard awning and wondered if your cover would fit over it properly

LadySmiff

LadySmiff

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
It does indeed have the factory fitted awning. Cover is a little more snug on the roof but still goes over the whole bus well. Hope that's helpful

LadySmiff

LadySmiff

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Yes, that's fine. I'll let you know the shipping cost and send you over payment details tomorrow :thumb

LadySmiff

LadySmiff

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
My apologies - I'll need your address to price up the delivery for you. Thanks....

VW California Club