Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Kampa Dometic Cross Air Driveaway Awning with Annexe - VW Low - can be set up RH or LH side - £400

D

Doris

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
Kampa Dometic Cross Air Driveaway VW Low with Annexe - can be mounted to left or right of vehicle. 2021 model, we have only used this 5 times on both our Transporter conversion and California. I have put as much information as I can in the attachments.

The annexe can be attached to left or right of the awning, or not used at all. The annexe has an inner tent and is ideal for storage or a double bedroom.

The whole kit is in excellent condition, never had any repairs or problems. Once you've got it sussed it is very quick to put up, it comes with a manual pump but we use a Kampa Dometic electric pump (not included in sale, they cost about £60) which I would recommend for less effort! We are selling because we tend to use a canopy set-up mostly or just a small awning.

Collection from Colchester - if you wish to view it erected we can put it up in our courtyard using bricks as pegs (as shown in the attachment) - weather permitting!

Kampa Dometic Cross Air Main Photo.jpg

Kampa Dometic bagged up.jpg

Attachments

• KAMPA DOMETIC CROSS AIR DRIVE.pdf
    186.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Kampa Cross Air Description.pdf
    149.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Kampa Dometic Cross Air Dimensions.pdf
    105.3 KB · Views: 3
Back