Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Kampa Dometic Touring Classic Air Driveaway Awning

Greyvanman

Greyvanman

Kampa Dometic CE7226 touring classic air VW L/H driveaway awning plus accessories.
This is the polycotton awning which is breathable and good for warmer climes. Complete with:
Inner sleeping tent (2 room) detachable
Vestibule (polycotton) - extension to enclose the front canopy section, complete with groundsheet
Mesh vestibule for keeping out the bugs!
Footprint and brand new carpet (never unboxed)
Sabre Link lights, starter and extension set
Hanging rail
Repair kit and waterproofing kit.

As new condition - tent only used a couple of times, most accessories never used!
Selling as we are upgrading to a larger van and this lovely awning will not fit.
This bundle cost £1650 new

looking for £1100IMG_2872.jpg

Last edited:
Kampa Dometic CE7226 touring classic air VW L/H driveaway awning plus accessories.
This is the polycotton awning which is breathable and good for warmer climes. Complete with:
Vestibule (polycotton) - extension to enclose the front canopy section, complete with groundsheet
Hanging rail

As new condition - tent only used a couple of times, most accessories never used!
Selling as we are upgrading to a larger van and this lovely awning will not fit.

looking for £1100
Hi whereabouts are you?

Hi
near Wetherby in Yorkshire
Hi thanks for getting back to me, shame i am due to be in Rufforth on Sat and i could have come to collect then but i just realised its a L/H variant so the tunnel would be at the back of my van with the door being on right.

Hi thanks for getting back to me, shame i am due to be in Rufforth on Sat and i could have come to collect then but i just realised its a L/H variant so the tunnel would be at the back of my van with the door being on right.
Hi, have put a pic on so you can see how it works with a Cali, we preferred this option

Hanging rail

looking for £1100View attachment 80043
Hi there. We have just ordered a California ocean fro deal next year. We were looking at pollycotton drive away awnings as we have a vango pc tent(which we are trying to sell!)
Can I ask why you chose the L/H version and how you think it works better?
Thanks
Oh forgot to say we live in Ripon

Hi there. We have just ordered a California ocean fro deal next year. We were looking at pollycotton drive away awnings as we have a vango pc tent(which we are trying to sell!)
Can I ask why you chose the L/H version and how you think it works better?
Thanks
Oh forgot to say we live in Ripon
Hi
We chose the L/H awning as we liked the idea of the boot being easy access to the awning entrance, also a lot of sites ask for habitation door to face the pitch so with a R/H both van and awning would potentially be facing a hedge etc... We also like the fact that we have views from both ends as front of van or front of awning are taking in the views! As per photo if we had R/H awning then both would be facing hedge as we were not allowed to park other way round.
Hope this helps you

Thanks. I think that’s defiantly an advantage I didn’t think about.
We are on a stock list (due in soon)for the 2021 version bundle (tent,footprint, drive away kit, carpet) from funky leisure. This is priced at £1049. Happy to agree a private sale with you, but would need negotiation around the price given the cost of a brand new 2021 one
Regards

Thanks. I think that’s defiantly an advantage I didn’t think about.
We are on a stock list (due in soon)for the 2021 version bundle (tent,footprint, drive away kit, carpet) from funky leisure. This is priced at £1049. Happy to agree a private sale with you, but would need negotiation around the price given the cost of a brand new 2021 one
Regards
Hi, thanks for getting back to us , the absolute minimum we are prepared to accept is £1000 as there are a lot of "as new"accessories - some of these took 9 months to get to us so I wouldn't hold your breath as far as delivery of a new one is concerned! If you're interested then pm me.

Hi, thanks for getting back to us , the absolute minimum we are prepared to accept is £1000 as there are a lot of "as new"accessories - some of these took 9 months to get to us so I wouldn't hold your breath as far as delivery of a new one is concerned! If you're interested then pm