Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Keeping the dog in?!

RichieVW

RichieVW

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi,

We use a drive away awning when going away as there are four of us, plus the dog. When we’re sat in the awning the dog likes to potter between the van and the awning and sometimes escaping underneath (as there’s no physical barrier). So, I wondered whether there was a skirt which didn’t impact the sliding door that you could purchase to fit the underneath of the van so that the dog can roam around without escaping??

Cheers.

Hi,

We use a drive away awning when going away as there are four of us, plus the dog. When we’re sat in the awning the dog likes to potter between the van and the awning and sometimes escaping underneath (as there’s no physical barrier). So, I wondered whether there was a skirt which didn’t impact the sliding door that you could purchase to fit the underneath of the van so that the dog can roam around without escaping??

Cheers.
We have the same problem, he sneaks under the awning door as well.. he snook off late at night the other weekend and I found him licking the neighbours bbq :oops:

Fiamma do a draught excluder that works for the Cali.
Before I had that I would stuff the awning bag (with pump etc inside) under the van along with plastic boxes of dog food and other things I would use in the awning.
Setting the awning up close to the van and being careful how it is pegged to ensure no gaps, also helps.

Back