Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

kenwood sat nav

parrot2

parrot2

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
I very recently bought my cali which came fitted with a kenwood dnx 521 dab radio sat nav My question is I want to use the nav function without the radio playing I have tried reading the quick set up guide that came with the van but can not see how its done. Surely I can have the nav without the radio?

I very recently bought my cali which came fitted with a kenwood dnx 521 dab radio sat nav My question is I want to use the nav function without the radio playing I have tried reading the quick set up guide that came with the van but can not see how its done. Surely I can have the nav without the radio?

You should be able to adjust the radio and sat nav volumes independently. Just turn the radio volume right down (to silent).

All functions are On, on Switch On, radio, media and SatNav. All volumes are individually controlled. The SatNav uses FM or DAB for traffic information so just turn down the volume SatNav volume will be unaffected unless you adjust the volume whilst the SatNav is giving instructions.

Thank you for the answers it makes sense now I just want the directions without the waffle from the radio so am pleased that I can achieve it.
Steve

Back