Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Kernowlad

No I doubt it, there is no one on here that fits his pattern of posts, or anything coming close to it. We long termer’s would would soon recognise his posts.
Plus those who were seriously offended by them at the time too.

Alan

I have seen him on various forums and Facebook pages and he is still the same so obviously he has not learnt his lesson from being banned from here. I know he has also been banned from a couple of Facebook pages plus as mentioned above he has also been banned from T4 forum.

I do agree that he should be invited back just for the amusement factor

I think it’s time Jen and KL hugged and made up.

Popular opinion is with his return.

It’s got to be worth it for the entertainment.

Jen?

How can you have a vote on it when only a few
people know what they would be really voting for.

That would be madness.
Well, we could have one anyway. Then talk about it for a couple of years until everyone is either fed up of it or has fallen out with everyone else. Then have another one.

I think it’s time Jen and KL hugged and made up.

Popular opinion is with his return.

It’s got to be worth it for the entertainment.

Jen?

Don't bring me into it.

I have never had a problem with Matt the person, in fact we got on very well together. Neither did I initially have a disagreement with him, it was the other way round. In any case if I do have a disagreement with someone the angst lasts about 5 minutes, not 4 years, life's too short.

In the end I stepped away from the disagreements between the forum owners and Matt that ultimately led to him leaving for the second time. The discussion as to whether he returns will have to be resolved between him and them, and I daresay the same goes for every other forum and facebook group he has been excluded from.

Last edited:
Before I make a decision whether I think you should be allowed to return, did he vote to leave or remain.

What makes you think he may not already be here, under a pseudonym?:Nailbiting

I had wondered that.
But his, ohh so radiant self would soon show up.
He can’t help himself.

Got to hand it to him. He’s one hell of a personality.
I’ve had a proper wind up with him on another forum years ago. But water under the bridge...

He does live in polzeath, maybe it was kernowlad

Yes, Polzeylad is Kernowlad, he has been banned from numerous forums. As others have said he could start an argument in a empty room.

Bring him back poll....yes or no.

YES......from me
What, even if he doesn’t want to!
Any members who joined post expulsion would need to be brought up to speed.
Could be as messy as Brexit.

I had wondered that.
But his, ohh so radiant self would soon show up.
He can’t help himself.

Got to hand it to him. He’s one hell of a personality.
I’ve had a proper wind up with him on another forum years ago. But water under the bridge...
I joined another forum just so I could tear into him for the way he treated GJ and others on here at the time.
But after that I got to know him a bit, and we exchanged PM's for a while. He was actually quite a personable bloke, even invited me to pop in for a cuppa next time I was in Polzeath.
I think his forum persona is quite different to his real one.
I wouldn't have any objection to his return as it would certainly liven up the forum but it's not going to happen by the looks of it.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk