Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Khyam Motordome Kamper Hub Awning & Accessories

D

DoodleBugs123

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hi,

Selling our Khyam Motordome Kamper Hub, with bedroom annex and canopy extension. It has been used for less than 3 weeks and in very good condition.

The full bundle on Khyam website is currently over £1,200. I would accept £850 or near offer for the full bundle. I would also be willing to split the sale and individual prices are listed below.
  • Motordome Kamper Hub, carpet and clip in groundsheet - £ 600
  • Kamper Hub Bedroom Annexe and clip-in Groundsheet - £ 325
  • Kamper Hub Extension Canopy and groundsheet - £ 250 (currently sold out on Khyam website)
  • Kamper Hub Zip In Full Mesh Panel - £ 75
This is a fantastic set-up and great for families of all sizes. Only reason for sale is kids don’t come away with us as much now so don’t need the space.

Collection is from Surrey / Hampshire border. Happy for you to arrange your own courier to collect, or could potentially meet you somewhere.

Cheers. Rich

IMG_0425.jpeg

IMG_0426.jpeg

IMG_0424.jpeg

Last edited:
How stable is the awning once you’ve put it up? In the link it’s got about 15 guy ropes. Do you need to use all of them or just the ones in the corners?

How stable is the awning once you’ve put it up? In the link it’s got about 15 guy ropes. Do you need to use all of them or just the ones in the corners?
It is very stable. The number of guys needed is entirely dependent on weather conditions and the set-up configuration. I’ve used with just a few of them.

Still available. Back up to over £1,300 on Khyam website, so grab yourself a bargain and would accept £900 ono.

Bump. Also willing to split and sell individually.