Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Khyam Motordome Sleeper Drive Away Awning

V

vicki

VIP Member
Khayam Motordome Sleeper Drive Away Awning for sale.
Canvas replaced recently.
Includes 2 bedrooms, groundsheet & pegs
Collect from Windlesham
£200

Hi Vicky - is your awning still available?
If so which version of the motordome is it?

Hi. Yes it is still available. It is the drive away sleeper Motordome so has the 2 bedrooms at the back. It is a good few years old but we have replaced the canvas so that is in v good condition. Let me know if you want any more info. Thanks, Vicki

Thanks for coming back to us Vicki
A few more questions have come up when I shared this with J:
How old is it? We can see the latest version online which looks good but how far back does your version go? Do you have any pictures?
You mentioned you replaced the canvas - the whole canvas or parts of it?
Is this one of the quick erect pole systems?
Thanks for your help

This is the one we saw online-

Hi,

I’d need to double check but think it is 5 years old although it hasn’t been used for the last 2 years as we bought a different one but we had all the canvas replaced about 2 years ago so it’s in good condition. It is the quick erect pole system and goes up very fast (once you get used to how it works!) and looks very similar to the link you sent. The bedroom click into the back (there are some poles at the back of the tent you have to fit to hold the bedroom area out or if you just want more space in the tent you don’t have to put the bedrooms in. It doesn’t have a built in ground sheet but comes with a ground sheet which always worked well for us.

This is the only picture I could find quickly on my phone but we must have others if you want me to find them!