Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Khyam sale

Hi,

Not sure if anyone needs awnings/ accessories etc. but Khyam have 33% off their existing sale prices for next 72 hours.

Picked up an awning bedroom inner for £32 (got the last one of those)

Discount code is WQAJN@56.
Thanks for sharing! Do u know when this offer ends?

Thanks for this post @OGII . Just got this simple awning that has vg reviews for 58£ inc postage. I want to use for left hand / passenger side. but does anyone know what I need to connect to the roof rail?
1585650021300.png

Thanks for this post @OGII . Just got this simple awning that has vg reviews for 58£ inc postage. I want to use for left hand / passenger side. but does anyone know what I need to connect to the roof rail?
View attachment 56792
Sewn along the rear edge of the Sun Canopy is a 6mm beading/Kador that will slide directly into an awning rail or channel.

Does anyone known if the hexadome is any good and how this compares the vango hexaway (apart from air vs poles)
Looks good quality from here and obviously longer to put up. I’ve heard that the kyham products break but not sure if this is the case anymore. Thanks

Sewn along the rear edge of the Sun Canopy is a 6mm beading/Kador that will slide directly into an awning rail or channel.
Just to be clear, will the sun canopy fit into this channel WITHOUT any adaptions / accessories?
1585652993952.png

it will pull out of that channel for sure

Last time Khyam had a sale, their distributor went out of business and it took me 3 months to get a refund.

Thanks for sharing! Do u know when this offer ends?
Their promotional email arrived around 8pm yesterday, they say 72 hours but not sure when the clock started.

The prices do seem sensible when you add the discount code on top of the existing discount. My parcel is in the post already apparently . If only we could plan when to get away

Just to be clear, will the sun canopy fit into this channel WITHOUT any adaptions / accessories?
View attachment 56796
I have got a similar awning to this that I used on a previous camper but when I tried it on my Cali it was not a good and tight fit into the rail. It pulled out without much effort. I’ve not used it since.

Do you (or anyone else) know what I will need to attach the Khyam sun shade product?
Update: the sunshade is a good fit into the LHSide rail - I doubt it will pull out easily.

I bought one of these Khyam sun canopies in a sale. However, as calikev said, I can confirm it does pull out of the awning channel when I attempted to use it for the first time last week. I had previously removed the factory fitted wind-out awning as the fabric had split. Anyone got any suggestions for a cheap solution to attach the Khyam sun canopy please? Or indeed repair/replace the fabric of the original wind-out awning?