Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Khyam Sleeper Drive Away Campervan Awning with GS & Fixings

Micka

Micka

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Used from new twice for weekend breaks within the last month but decided its too large for our needs. Comes with one 2 man inner tent (single adult really), ground sheet and the figure of 8 strips and beaded strip to attach the awning to a campervan. As you can see ours is a T6 and the awning attached directly to the wind out awning on the side which has the bead slot.
I would say this is a great awning if you need lots more space and maybe need to spread sleeping area out side. Its a 2 man job to put it up though and a step helps to get the pole sleeve over the 2 cross pole at the top. NOTE*** due to me pulling too hard on this I have slightly torn the pole sleeve on one section by about 2 cm. Still works fine and is watertight but wanted to declare that. The rest of it is still in correct working order.

You can see new ones still advertised on ebay for £450 but its end of line and they are going fast. The figure of 8 strips and and beaded strip is about £20.

Technical Specifications
> Berth: 2 as standard / 4 with accessories
> Bedrooms: 1 as standard / 2 with accessories
> Doors: 2
> Windows: 5 with privacy curtains
> Poles: 19/16mm steel and 12.7/11mm fibreglass
> Pole System: Pole and Sleeve
> Flysheet: 150D RipStop Polyester, Flame Retardant, WeatherWeave Pro with taped seams
> Guy Ropes: High-visibility with double shock corded pegging points
> Colour: Grey with a black trim
> Hydrostatic Head: 5000 mm
> Groundsheets: Loose-lay included
> Figure of 8 Strips: included
> Canopy Poles: Included
> Height: 250cm
> Weight: 24kg
> Pack Size: 77 x 39 x 28 cm

Grab a bargain £300 ono - cash on collection, Brentwood area Essex
Any questions just ask

khyam1.png