Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Kitchen Ambiente Light Switch doesn't work

F

Frankze

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi Calistas,
I have a nearly new California Ocean T6 Liberty without the shower.
From the beginning the switch for the ambiente light (the lower switch on the kitchen side) doesn't work.
It seems my garage is not a california expert, they tried one whole day and said maybe it is a kind of "switch dummy"
which only works if it´s function is given free by the central unit.
Does anybody owns an California Ocean without shower (the shower option and the light comfort plus
can only be ordered together) with the ambiente button? Does it work?
Excuse my english and many greetings from siwtzerland
Frank

Welcome on your first post @Frankze , don’t think the Liberty is availeble in the UK , not even here in Belgium ,
But if the switch is there there should be light...

Switch on the interior courtesy lights first above the control panel. Now double press the switch quickly like you would a computer mouse. Does it now light up.?

Hi Calistas,
I have a nearly new California Ocean T6 Liberty without the shower.
From the beginning the switch for the ambiente light (the lower switch on the kitchen side) doesn't work.
It seems my garage is not a california expert, they tried one whole day and said maybe it is a kind of "switch dummy"
which only works if it´s function is given free by the central unit.
Does anybody owns an California Ocean without shower (the shower option and the light comfort plus
can only be ordered together) with the ambiente button? Does it work?
Excuse my english and many greetings from siwtzerland
Frank
Frank
Did you solve your ambient light issue. I have similar problem. The led strip comes on when front lights on the Ocean control unit are on but can't control the light using switch at the side of sink.

How did you resolve your issue?

Back